Everything's looking up right now and my random ridiculous happiness isn't going away. My mom swears she found a cure for whatever kind of cancer she has and I'm just letting myself believe she has right now, I can't deal with the worry. All my friends are uhmmm amazing? heyy, if your my friend and your reading this right now.. ILOVEYOU. If your not, DX stop stalking my blog stranger. OKAY, anyway... theres no point to this blogg at all. Therefore, I'm gonna stop writing it :D
OH WAIT THERE IS SOMETHING. I'm in love with the way Adam Sevani dances. Like if he just randomly came up to me, and danced, and proposed, I'd say hellYESadamsevani. If you don't know who he is [ you probably don't.. ] I'm gonna put a video that your being forced to watch right now.... CLICK IT.
hellyes... PEACE <3







No comments:
Post a Comment