Photobucket
"The reel of film can overexpose and I'll never regret the parts I can't remember. And if that makes me irresponsible, I guess it also makes me crazy. But there is something beautiful about something so ugly that makes me believe it's alright. So if I'm percieved as a terrible being, then blame those parts of my mind. But I'll take those perceptions as little exceptions - I guess you think I'm alive."

Sunday, November 16, 2008



I just wanna use your love tonight.
I dont wanna lose your love tonight.


IM SO HAPPY. I seriously don't know why this time. I think I'm going through this bipolar thing or something. Because when I'm happy, I'm like ridiculously happy :] It's amazing. I know theres all this drama going around with like everyone, and I know I should be all worried about everyone and feeling for them but for some reason I just cant help being happy right now. I feel jerkish because of that but it doesnt last long because im so happy. baha I'm such a loser.

Changing the subject, I'm finally over the first person I like. I THINK. Yea I think I really am, I mean I really need to give it up and move on haha. So now I really really like one person. And then the last person is just .. there, well I guess I really dont like him anymore either. Hay, so that's only one person. I'm proud :] baha OKAY, Ima shut up before i reveal anything else ;D

lastly....

TWILIGHTS COMING OUT IN 5 DAYS!

E D W A R D. F U C K I N G. C U L L E N.

No comments:

The Theme Song:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones