Photobucket
"The reel of film can overexpose and I'll never regret the parts I can't remember. And if that makes me irresponsible, I guess it also makes me crazy. But there is something beautiful about something so ugly that makes me believe it's alright. So if I'm percieved as a terrible being, then blame those parts of my mind. But I'll take those perceptions as little exceptions - I guess you think I'm alive."

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lilo And Stitch :)

"That is the ugliest thing I eber saw.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

It must suck to lose someone you love.
Well, I wouldn't know... but still.
I feel sooooooo bad for people like that.
I can't take what they say seriously.

I'm blogging a lot lately.
I guess it's because I have a lot to say.

And I keep dreaming about Jake.
I'm such a creeper xD ...

No comments:

The Theme Song:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones