Photobucket
"The reel of film can overexpose and I'll never regret the parts I can't remember. And if that makes me irresponsible, I guess it also makes me crazy. But there is something beautiful about something so ugly that makes me believe it's alright. So if I'm percieved as a terrible being, then blame those parts of my mind. But I'll take those perceptions as little exceptions - I guess you think I'm alive."

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Because I said so.


I got in the car today
With the intention of crashing.
I got on the highway.
I start going 80.
And right at this curve.
I thought it would be perfect.
Just keep going straight.
And close my eyes.

It would either be over right away.
Or I'd be knocked out.
Maybe then people would appreciate me.

Who am I kidding.
That would last for a week.
A month tops.

I'm the type of person you'll forget about.

No comments:

The Theme Song:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones