Photobucket
"The reel of film can overexpose and I'll never regret the parts I can't remember. And if that makes me irresponsible, I guess it also makes me crazy. But there is something beautiful about something so ugly that makes me believe it's alright. So if I'm percieved as a terrible being, then blame those parts of my mind. But I'll take those perceptions as little exceptions - I guess you think I'm alive."

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday?

For some reason, in the morning
my birthday sucked, so bad.

I thought I could act all grown up.
Because the day before, I had no school.
So I was like; HEY MOM YAKNOW WHAT?
WE SHOULD JUST PRETEND TODAY IS
MY BIRTHDAY. So I opened my presents and
and went out to dinner and had a great time.
It was one of the times where my family was
actually pretty pretty cool. :D

But then my actual birthday comes along.
And I felt.. i dont know insignificant.
Usually, I go to school and my locker is decorated.
And they say happy birthday on the announcements.
But I'm in college now.. no one cares.
And everyone was in school, so I was alone.
And I had to write a 3PAGEPAPER. sigh,
Then if I wasn't feeling depressed enough.;
My mom comes in and shes like MELISSA? :D
and im like yes?!:D(morepresents?)
and shes like
CAN YOU PLUNGE THE SINK; ITS CLOGGED.
That's when I cried for no reason..

I'm not selfish I just couldn't help it.

SOO THEN I GO TO SCHOOL.
and it got a little better :P
I stopped crying,
My math professor (thesexyone)
somehow knew it was my birthday;
even though I didn't tell anyone.
and he was all HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;D

And then Jake and Edward made
everything better :D because they care.
I LOVE YOU GUYSSS <33333

BUT RIGHT SO THEN I GO HOME,
my dad picked me up and had surprise presents for me.
HE GOT ME A GPS SO NOW I WONT GET LOST
and i walk in my door, and theres music really loud.
and I go in the livingroom and theres this HUGE banner
AND BALLOONS AND MORE PRESENTS
and spaghetti and meatballs (which is my favorite food)
and my mom and caleb were sitting there in the livingroom.

IT WAS THE BEST EVER.
even though caleb had to go really fast because it was late.
But it made me so happy, sigh.

So it was an alright birthday after all :D

1 comment:

SorionHex said...

Happy Birthday! Duh! ^_^ Lemme know if you got my atom bearing, real world item gift xD

The Theme Song:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones