Photobucket
"The reel of film can overexpose and I'll never regret the parts I can't remember. And if that makes me irresponsible, I guess it also makes me crazy. But there is something beautiful about something so ugly that makes me believe it's alright. So if I'm percieved as a terrible being, then blame those parts of my mind. But I'll take those perceptions as little exceptions - I guess you think I'm alive."

Monday, August 24, 2009

jackazoo: have you checked your email lately? ;D
musiccaddictionx: 486.5 miles xDD
jackazoo: exactly xD
musiccaddictionx: it looks so closee but its so farr
jackazoo: it only takes six days to walk! xDD
musiccaddictionx: id do it xD
jackazoo: maybe we could meet halfway at the supreme courtXD
musiccaddictionx: xDDDD are you mocking me again
jackazoo: xDDD sortof but in a loving way
musiccaddictionx: xDD well if its in a loving way, your forgiven
musiccaddictionx: maybe








its that sickening feeling.
that drives you insane.
an itch you cant scratch.
you wont get out of my mind.
but its okay because i dont want you to.









jackazoo: xD it has to do with you..
musiccaddictionx: xDD and?
jackazoo: and it includes the words..
jackazoo: I
jackazoo: and
jackazoo: wish xDDD
musiccaddictionx: :/ thats not fair!
jackazoo: xD it also has the word forever

No comments:

The Theme Song:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones