Photobucket
"The reel of film can overexpose and I'll never regret the parts I can't remember. And if that makes me irresponsible, I guess it also makes me crazy. But there is something beautiful about something so ugly that makes me believe it's alright. So if I'm percieved as a terrible being, then blame those parts of my mind. But I'll take those perceptions as little exceptions - I guess you think I'm alive."

Thursday, July 16, 2009

sweet caroline.

ive been insanely busy.
like the busiest ive ever been.

i cant even breathee..
i was in the city for a couple days,
i saww a couple concerts,

ummmmmm
i was training for being a counselor which is weird.

i randomly got front row seats at a jonas brother
concert? xDD i know its really weirdd..
and i took a million videoss..



amazing seats.

ANDDD.
tomorrow i have to go to this soccer thing
with my awesome south african friendss :D
which are really australians undercover.
but hayy.

then im sleeping over calebs, and were going to the village saturday.
( im secretly going to search for robert pattinson )

umm, then sunday i start camp.
im getting the 1st and 2nd graders..
WOOOOOO..

and i really wanna see harry potter sometime during this
D: D: D: D:

the week after camp ends i have that american idol tour thing..
then im going off to the amish country for 2 weeks.
and hersheyy parkk :D with the family.

and then when i come back
i have my road test.. kill me now.

thennnnnnnnnn
REV GENNN.
revelation generation.. look it up.
helll yes.. i cant wait.

and then school starts.
JESUSSS.

ill let you know if i have a social life inbetween (:

No comments:

The Theme Song:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones