Photobucket
"The reel of film can overexpose and I'll never regret the parts I can't remember. And if that makes me irresponsible, I guess it also makes me crazy. But there is something beautiful about something so ugly that makes me believe it's alright. So if I'm percieved as a terrible being, then blame those parts of my mind. But I'll take those perceptions as little exceptions - I guess you think I'm alive."

Saturday, January 3, 2009

people always leave.

whats the point in caring.
when people always leave.
whats the point in love.
when people always leave.
whats the point in anything.
when people always leave.


i hate how when a few things go wrong,
people abandon everyone around them.
it makes me not want to try..
im promising right now, to everyone ik.

i wont leave.
you can trust me on that.
im not a quitter.

No comments:

The Theme Song:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones