Photobucket
"The reel of film can overexpose and I'll never regret the parts I can't remember. And if that makes me irresponsible, I guess it also makes me crazy. But there is something beautiful about something so ugly that makes me believe it's alright. So if I'm percieved as a terrible being, then blame those parts of my mind. But I'll take those perceptions as little exceptions - I guess you think I'm alive."

Sunday, November 9, 2008

in painnnn

So I'm walking in my bathroom, and my moms like...

"HEY LOOK AT THE NEW HAIR CURLER I GOT YOU !"


So I go to pick it up, by the wrong end because I thought it was off. But of course, it wasn't off DX it was on. And it was on the highest setting it could beee [ 450 ].. so i picked it up, screamed, curled my hair, and dropped it and now my hand is dead.


R.I.P HAND...


On the bright side :] my hair looks friggen sick.
THE ENDDD !!!!! ~!@

No comments:

The Theme Song:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones